30 JUN | MEETING OF NETWORK OF OPEN THINK TANKS
*** THIS MEETING IS FOR POLIS180 MEMBERS ONLY!***
We are crowdsourcing think tanks for European and foreign policy. To develop the best policy solutions, we also need an international crowd. Hence, to develop our personal networks and create more connections and interactions among our members, we invite you to join the meeting of the “global network of open think tanks” in Berlin. At this event, members from sister think tanks will join forces together.
Around 30 people of the management and boards of Polis180, Argo and foraus will attend the meeting, as well as the most active members building new crowdsourcing think tanks in Austria, the UK and Belgium. Get a chance to meet all of them at once!
The main goal of the workshop on Saturday is to create truly international projects. We can work together on publications, events, media output, or even work on a common proposal to apply for an EU grant. Prepare your ideas and input before joining us so we can have a productive meeting with results. We are counting on you!
Please register ASAP so we can prepare the workshops and send you further information.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Berlin!
Provisionary agenda for the two day meeting:
Friday at 6pm: A policy event hosted by Polis180 (More information coming asap)
Saturday 10am – 3pm : Exchange of best practices and open space to develop international projects
- 10.00 – 10.30 Greetings, introduction of participants
- 10.30 – 11.00 Exchange of best pratices: Polis180, foraus and Argo present one best practice each
- 11.00 – 11.30 Ideas for specific international projects are pitched by member (open space)
- 11.30 – 12.30 Groups are formed around projects and groups start developing projects ideas
- 12.30 – 13.30 Lunch
- 13.30 – 14.30 Groups develop ideas and prepare pitches
- 15.30 – 15.00 All groups pitch their new project
Saturday from 3 pm – open end: Chill & grill at Tempelhofer Feld
This event is primarily for members of Polis180, foraus, Argo and/or the most active member of crowdsourcing think tanks in Austria, the UK and Belgium