In her Polis Brief, Ana Lolua looks at the socio-economic challenges facing conflict-affected women in Georgia today. More specifically,...
In her Polis Brief, Hanna Hrytsenko analyses the changing role of women in the Ukrainian military. She makes the...
Merle Huber argues that until today, the Women, Peace and Security agenda has fallen short of fulfilling hopes for...
Drawing from the failed Turkish-Kurdish Peace Process and an analysis of the role of German-Turkish relations, Dilek Gürsel takes...
- 30 NOV | connectingAsia Buchclub
- 01/10/2020 - 30/11/2020
- 03 NOV | Perspective East's (Alternative) Election Night
- zu Hause
- 05 NOV | Online Lunch: Climate, Gender and Coal
- 05 NOV | Poli(s)Tisch DIGITAL
- 09 NOV | Feminism(s) | Part III: Feminism in Turkey
- Schöner Ort