In her Polis Brief, Ana Lolua looks at the socio-economic challenges facing conflict-affected women in Georgia today. More specifically,...
In her Polis Brief, Hanna Hrytsenko analyses the changing role of women in the Ukrainian military. She makes the...
Merle Huber argues that until today, the Women, Peace and Security agenda has fallen short of fulfilling hopes for...
Drawing from the failed Turkish-Kurdish Peace Process and an analysis of the role of German-Turkish relations, Dilek Gürsel takes...
Local Peace Committees as a community response to conflict in Kenya have been praised and supported by the government...
The Colombian Peace Agreement includes over 100 gender-sensitive measures. Our Polis Brief explores 1) how Germany, in line with...
- 29 JUN | Rheinland Regiogruppentreffen
- 30 JUN | (Politisches) Klima auf dem G7-Gipfel
- 5 JUL | Berlin Workshop: Feministische Entwicklungspolitik
- auf Anfrage
- 06 JUL | Digitaler Neumitgliederabend
- 07 JUL | Canadian Climate Diplomacy and G7 Outcomes with Catherine Stewart