In her Polis Brief, Ana Lolua looks at the socio-economic challenges facing conflict-affected women in Georgia today. More specifically,...
In her Polis Brief, Hanna Hrytsenko analyses the changing role of women in the Ukrainian military. She makes the...
Merle Huber argues that until today, the Women, Peace and Security agenda has fallen short of fulfilling hopes for...
Drawing from the failed Turkish-Kurdish Peace Process and an analysis of the role of German-Turkish relations, Dilek Gürsel takes...
Local Peace Committees as a community response to conflict in Kenya have been praised and supported by the government...
- 10 MAR | connectingAsia Buchclub
- 06/01/2021 - 10/03/2021
- 26 JAN | Programmtreffen Sicherheits- und Verteidigungspolitik
- 28 JAN | Online-Diskussion: "Durch eine Europäische Agentur für politische Bildung europäische Grundwerte sichern"
- 02 FEB | connectingAsia - China's perception of the German Government's Indo-Pacific Guideline
- 02 FEB | Poli(s)Tisch DIGITAL